Re: st: xttobit & stata 12: Initial values not feasible

From   Surender Komera <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: xttobit & stata 12: Initial values not feasible
Date   Tue, 3 Jul 2012 21:37:09 +0530

Ok. I'm not sure i got it completely what you are saying. As you see i
don't have any binary variable or any time invariant one as
explanatory variables. All my explanatory variables are ratios and
they are continuous. I didn't clearly get it how i can center them? My
dataset is unbalanced panel of 28800 firm years covering 20 years. I'm
not sure how can go about it. I appreciate if you can site some source
for reading to understand it clearly. However, do you think it can
potentially offer some solution to my problem of "Initial values not
feasible". I appreciate your patience and time.

Thanks - Surender