Re: st: Stata 11-12 Compatibility?

From   "Roger B. Newson" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Stata 11-12 Compatibility?
Date   Sun, 17 Jun 2012 16:49:10 +0100

If you have Stata Version 11, then you can download the Stata Version 10 version of the -somersd- package from my website by typing, in Stata,

net from "http://www.imperial.ac.uk/nhli/r.newson/stata10/";

and then selecting and downloading -somersd-.

I have a policy of distributing the latest versions of my packages on SSC, and distributing superseded versions of the packages, written in superseded versions of Stata, on my website.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any problems.

Best wishes

Roger

Roger B Newson BSc MSc DPhil
Lecturer in Medical Statistics