Re: st: Latent Growth Curve SEM GUI

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Latent Growth Curve SEM GUI
Date   Fri, 15 Jun 2012 15:54:54 -0700

Hi Carter,

Can you copy the Mplus example into the e-mail?  I know several people will still have copies of Mplus, EQS, LISREL, and/or AMOS laying around and seeing what exactly you are trying to replicate would be helpful.  If you're using one of the example datasets from Stata or a publicly available data set that would be helpful to know as well.

- Billy

>>> var(e.posT1@var e.posT2@var e.posT3@var e.posT4@var) ///