st: gllamm missing cut points

From   Joseph Padgett <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: gllamm missing cut points
Date   Fri, 8 Jun 2012 09:44:28 -0400

I am utilizing the gllamm command to calculate ordered logistic
regression predicting satisfaction.  My models are split by gender.
When I run the male model gllamm returns the appropriate number of cut
points (three), but when I run the female model I only get back too
few cut points (two).

There are responses for every category of my dependent variable
(enjoy) in the female group.  I'm stumped on this.  If it's an error,
how do I fix it?  If it is not an error, how do I interpret it?

----------

gllamm enjoy, x1 x2 x3 x4 ... x30, family(binomial) link(ologit)
i(respondent school) nip(20)

----------

for males I get -

coeff
coeff
coeff
====
cut1
cut2
cut3

---------

but for females I get

coeff
coeff
coeff
====
cut1
cut2

Everything else in the female model is there and all seems to make
sense, just short one cut point... ???