Re: st: missing std errors---xtivreg2

From   Abhimanyu Arora <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: missing std errors---xtivreg2
Date   Fri, 8 Jun 2012 15:21:09 +0200

Hello again
Just to follow up,
I discovered a few things that might facilitate a healthy discussion.
Vince Wiggins has got a post here
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2003-06/msg00646.html, that
might be somewhat related.
But as I infer from his answer to Mark, there's to be 1 one and rest
zeros. But when I summarize my >2500 observations, I have 40% ones.
Also I do get standard error for this variable if I cluster it 1-way
(or I guess level would be more econometrically correct), instead of
2-way.
But I hope to understand this puzzling issue thanks to your cooperation
Cheers
Abhimanyu

Then I see that one-way clustering does