RE: st: RE: Tricky IV-Problem and how do I correct Standard Errors in the Second Stage?

Subject   RE: st: RE: Tricky IV-Problem and how do I correct Standard Errors in the Second Stage?
Date   Tue, 5 Jun 2012 17:51:54 +0100

Benjamin,

I think I answered this question already - the random effects estimator and the between estimator are both options.  See -xtivreg-.

--Mark