RE: st: Regression question

From   Cameron McIntosh <[email protected]>
To   STATA LIST <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Regression question
Date   Sat, 26 May 2012 20:28:25 -0400

Yes, for looking at the effect of AD spending, aggregation may be the most feasible option. But you may want to also try a different, or at least supplemental approach. I think that it would be quite interesting to know which media types clustered most often across companies -- how many companies are there?
Zhang, S., & Wu, X. (2011). Fundamentals of association rules in data mining and knowledge discovery. Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery, 1(2), 97-116.http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/widm.10/pdf

Hahsler, M., Buchta, C., Gruen, B., & Hornik, K. (April 23, 2012). Mining Association Rules and Frequent Itemsets: package 	arules, Version, 1.0-8.http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/arules/index.html

Liu, G., Zhang, H., & 	Wong, L. (2011). Controlling false positives in association rule mining. Proceedings of the VLDB Endowment, 5(2), 145-156. http://vldb.org/pvldb/vol5/p145_guimeiliu_vldb2012.pdf

Adamo, J.-M. (2001). Data Mining for Association Rules and Sequential Patterns: Sequential and Parallel Algorithms. New York, NY: Springer Verlag.

Cam