Re: st: Looping and saving regression outputs

Subject   Re: st: Looping and saving regression outputs
Date   Thu, 17 May 2012 14:49:04 -0400

Correction of a small typo:

*********************************
matrix beta = nullmat(beta) \ e(b)
*********************************

Steve
[email protected]

On May 17, 2012, at 2:34 PM, Fernando Rios Avila wrote:

oops
You are totally right. The code should be like this:
> foreach i in 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 {
> reg y x if sizef==`i'
> matrix betas=nullmat(beta) \ e(b)
> matrix r2=nullmat(r2), e(r2)
> matrix s2=nullmat(s2), e(V)
> }

And the Size of firm...I guess too much work on my own data.
Fernando