Fwd: st: Looping and saving regression outputs

From   Ada Ma <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Fwd: st: Looping and saving regression outputs
Date   Thu, 17 May 2012 16:15:14 +0100

First you can create one matrix for each regression by stacking the r2
on to the coefficients.  So say you have Q explanatory variable your
row matrix would be 1 x (Q+1+1) (one for the constant one for the r2).
 You might also consider adding the SEs to your matrix too.  You might
want to add an extra item at the top end of your matrix to label your
regressions too to save your effort.

Then you can stack all the regression results into one big matrix.

Then after you have done all the loopings use -svmat- to turn your big
matrix into variables.

Then finally you -outsheet- those variables into a CSV or save the new
variables as a separate Stata dataset.

Hope this helps.

Ada