Re: FW: st: Creating an index

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: FW: st: Creating an index
Date   Thu, 17 May 2012 10:12:32 +0100

As said, the command -sem- is available only in Stata 12 up. It is an
official command and so cannot be downloaded or used in earlier
versions.

That does not rule out specific structural equation models being
fitted with other Stata programs if they exist.

Nor does it rule out your writing your own SEM program in Stata 10,
but that might well be a major undertaking.

Nick