Re: st: 3 different categorical variables same graph

From   Barth Riley <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: 3 different categorical variables same graph
Date   Thu, 10 May 2012 01:53:51 -0500

See http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/data/percentvars.html

Barth
Hello,
I am trying to generate a bar chart where I have 3 different categorical variables (var1,var2,var3)  on the X-Axis (Var 1 to Var 3 in the example below, letters identifies categories. The bar represents the proportion of the distribution.
I have tried graph bar and catplot without success.
catplot   var1 var2 var3,     ascategory percent blabel(bar, position(outside) format(%9.1f)) bargap(20)  vertical
graph bar    var1 var2 var3,    asyvar  bargap(20)       blabel(bar,position(outside) format(%4.2f))
Please any help will be apreciate.
Vinicius
            proportion
	___
	| |
	| |			___		___
___	  |
	| |		___	| |		| |
| |	  |
	|		| |	| |		| |		___
___	| |
	|	___	| |	| |		| |	___	| |
	|	| |	| |	| |		| |	| |	| |
| |	| |	| |

			Var	2			Var	3
Var	1
GET FREE SMILEYS FOR YOUR IM&  EMAIL - Learn more at http://www.inbox.com/smileys
Works with AIM®, MSN® Messenger, Yahoo!® Messenger, ICQ®, Google Talk™ and most webmails