Re: st: RE: Heteroscedasticity-robust SEs in fixed effects panel.

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Heteroscedasticity-robust SEs in fixed effects panel.
Date   Fri, 4 May 2012 11:20:16 +0100

If you look again at the description of -ivreg2- given by

. ssc desc ivreg2

you will see that this is all explained [my spacing]:

"This is version 3.1.04 of ivreg2,  updated from that published in
Stata Journal, 5(4), requiring
      Stata 10.1 or better.

Stata 9.2 users may use ivreg29 (q.v.).

Stata 8 users may use ivreg28 (q.v.)

Stata 7 users may use the Stata Journal version of ivreg2, accessible
via net search
      ivreg2."

Thus, you need -ivreg29-.

Nick