Re: st: RE: Heteroscedasticity-robust SEs in fixed effects panel.

From   christina sakali <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Heteroscedasticity-robust SEs in fixed effects panel.
Date   Fri, 4 May 2012 11:50:51 +0300

Mark,

The problem is I am using Stata 9 and as far as I know the choice you
describe can only be found in newer versions of Stata. Is this right?
But thanks anyway, knowing there are alternatives is still a big help.