Re: st: Very high t- statistics and very small standard errors

From   Laurie Molina <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Very high t- statistics and very small standard errors
Date   Wed, 2 May 2012 08:09:00 -0500

Thank you all.
I will try adding more variables to the model, and think on the
economic vs statistical significance of the results (I will look for
the appropiate null hypothesis, as opossed to the default zero).
Regarding the independe of the observations I ran Durbin Watson
(although my data is non time series), and the error term do not seem
to be correlated among observations.
Regards and thanks again,
LM