Re: st: source code of mo files in ssc or sj packages

From   László Sándor <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: source code of mo files in ssc or sj packages
Date   Wed, 4 Apr 2012 14:35:34 -0400

Thank you very much, Kit.

FWIW, my justification: I can only type with remote access, so I can
type in the most important code I would use. Or I can script "myself
typing", but I can only get text up stil.

Maybe this use case is so limited that no policy will change because
of this. Thanks again, I hope I'll be able to get ivqreg one day.