Re: st: Quantile regression with sample selection

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Quantile regression with sample selection
Date   Thu, 29 Mar 2012 19:00:39 +0100

Luciana answered this with some good detail, but not giving full
references -- just like you, Gustavo, in your original post.

The command  -sml- can be identified via -search- as a user-written
program that needs to be installed.

SJ-8-2  st0144  .  SNP and SML est. of uni- and bivariate binary-choice models
        (help sml, snp if installed)  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . G. De Luca
        Q2/08   SJ 8(2):190--220
        provides semi-nonparametric and semiparametric maximum
        likelihood estimators for univariate and bivariate
        binary-choice models

Do you see how unnecessarily confusing it is when people don't give
full references?

Do you see how -search- can answer your own question?

Nick