Re: st: Reported significance levels of parameter estimates wrong?

From   Benjamin Niug <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Reported significance levels of parameter estimates wrong?
Date   Wed, 28 Mar 2012 10:47:21 +0200

Dear Nick,

I do not understand how the webpage you referred to is related to my question.

I am using  the -outreg2- command. In its helpfile it is stated that
"(...), the  default symbol(***, **, *). The significance levels of
0.01, 0.05, and 0.10 will be automatically assigned in  that order.
(...)"

Best regards,
Benjamin