Re: st: Standard deviation with pweight or fweight

From   Alexandra Gecker <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Standard deviation with pweight or fweight
Date   Mon, 26 Mar 2012 20:39:10 -0400

Thank you!  I am using -reg- for the regression given when I do not
include fixed effects.  To include fixed effects I use -areg- with the
option absorb(school).  If I need to provide any other clarification
please let me know!!

-----

Alexandra Gecker '12
804-387-1323 (cell)