Re: st: Bootstrapping a vector, no results?

From   Joerg Luedicke <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Bootstrapping a vector, no results?
Date   Tue, 20 Mar 2012 06:48:54 -0700

I can only comment on the example from the Stata FAQ that you mention.
I ran it and I cannot see any problems: e(b) shows the point
estimates, e(V) the bootstrapped variance, and a(b_bs) the average of
bootstrapped point estimates. Also, version 11 vs 12 should not be an
issue here either. If you use 11.0, perhaps make sure to update to
11.2.

Joerg