RE: st: Data management _flag on the basis of the frequency

From   "Agnieszka Trzeciakiewicz" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Data management _flag on the basis of the frequency
Date   Tue, 13 Mar 2012 15:05:46 -0000

Eric, thank you for your response.
The idea is to see if in the past 3 years there is a record in the same
month. It does not matter which year is the last one. What matters is that
there are 2 years prior to that record which included records from the same
month.

Following my previous example, for a director A there is a record in
09/2000, 09/2001,
09/2002, 09/2003, 09/2004 I would like to assign year 2000 with mark 0, year
2001 with mark 0 and 2002 with mark 1 and 2003 with mark zero. No matter how
many transactions appeared in the same firm, made by the same director in a
particular September. If however in September 2005 there is no transaction,
and the same director of the same firm makes a transaction in September
2006, I would like to assign 0 to this record (as, there are no records from
3 past consecutive years).

Please note, that director A may work in 2 firms, therefore the command must
be dependent on a firm as well.
Thanks