Re: st: RE: Request for advice on simple summary tables for LaTeX

From   Dorothy Bridges <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Request for advice on simple summary tables for LaTeX
Date   Mon, 12 Mar 2012 19:55:19 -0700

Dear all,

I'm reviving an old thread here to ask about tabstat, variable labels,
and LaTeX.  My question was asked below: what is the easiest way to
write a summary-statistics table with variable labels (a la fsum) to
tex?  Martin suggested using estpost and esttab, but (certainly
because of my own ignorance) I do not see how that solution allows for
using variable labels.

Thank you in advance for your help.