Re: st: Re: A fractional logit can't converge. Anyway, backed up results are useful for mfx? how?

From   Roger Cremades Rodeja <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: A fractional logit can't converge. Anyway, backed up results are useful for mfx? how?
Date   Thu, 8 Mar 2012 16:12:08 +0100

Dear Marteen and Nick,

I am extremely grateful for your help and clarity. Using
-technique(bhhh)- it worked perfectly.

Marteen, yes I do have a big spike, you were right! I use proportion
data of 1,300 households, but most of them have a 0 in my dep var, so
I though it was because of that, as in my other two models just change
the dep var and it has more variation.

Nick, I meant logit (I spelt tobit wrongly).

Bless you!!
Roger