Re: st: alternative calculation method due to "too many values" / tabulate

From   Steve Nakoneshny <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: alternative calculation method due to "too many values" / tabulate
Date   Fri, 2 Mar 2012 07:27:17 -0700

Martin,

I approach problems such as this with a judicious use of -preserve- and -restore-. By using -preserve- before you use -collapse-, you retain the flexibility to "undo" any changes / transformations you make via -restore-.

Steve

Sent via carrier pigeon