Re: st: RE: RE: Using ivhettest to test for heterogeneity

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: Using ivhettest to test for heterogeneity
Date   Fri, 2 Mar 2012 00:58:25 +0000

Again, I don't think the main issue with a predictor is whether it
causes heteroscedasticity!

But yes, as you are using plain -regress- you have the maximum
possible set of postestimation commands, including various diagnostic
plots.

Nick