Re: st: RE: creating loops using combinations of variables

From   Zeynep Ozkok <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: creating loops using combinations of variables
Date   Thu, 16 Feb 2012 12:59:42 +0100

Hi,

Thank you very much for your comment Nick.

Let me try to clarify the issue a bit by taking three variables as you
suggested.