Re: st: Coding assistance.

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Coding assistance.
Date   Thu, 2 Feb 2012 10:01:53 +0000

Don't understand this. What's FDI? There are lots of non-economists on
this list. What does your variable -foreign- mean? Is it "foreign
ownership" or "receives FDI"? Are they the same thing? Why isn't the
variable -foreign- already the dummy you want, except that you just
reverse it by 1 - foreign?

We can't comment on your failures if you don't show what you tried and
explain why they are not what you want.

Nick