RE: st: fractional response model for balanced panel

From   Cameron McIntosh <[email protected]>
To   STATA LIST <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: fractional response model for balanced panel
Date   Mon, 16 Jan 2012 21:37:26 -0500

Yes, the foundational work by Papke and Wooldridge is essential reading. Some other helpful resources are:
Sigrist, F., & Stahel, W.A. (August 19, 2011). Using The Censored Gamma Distribution for Modeling Fractional Response Variables with an Application to Loss Given Default.http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/arxiv/pdf/1011/1011.1796v3.pdf

Ramalho, E.A., Ramalho, J.J.S., & Murteira, J.M.R. (2011). Alternative estimating and testing empirical strategies for fractional regression models. Journal of Economic Surveys, 25(1),19–68.

Ramalho, J.J.S., & da Silva, J.V. (2009). A two-part fractional regression model for the financial leverage decisions of micro, small, medium and large firms. Quantitative Finance, 9(5), 621–636.

Wooldridge, J.M. (2011). Fractional Response Models with Endogenous Explanatory Variables and Heterogeneity.http://www.stata.com/meeting/chicago11/materials/chi11_wooldridge.pdf

Nam, S. (December 6, 2011). Multiple Fractional Response Variables with Continuous Endogenous Explanatory Variables.https://www.msu.edu/~namsu/Nam_jmp.pdf

Cam