Re: st: fractional response model for balanced panel

From   Suryadipta Roy <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: fractional response model for balanced panel
Date   Mon, 16 Jan 2012 09:53:20 -0500

Roberto,
Please read the paper by Papke and Wooldridge "Panel data methods for
fractional response variables with an application to test
pass rates" that was published in the Journal of Econometrics 145
(2008) 121 - 133. Also, if you visit Prof. Papke's website
https://www.msu.edu/~ec/faculty/papke/papke.html , you would find lots
of invaluable information with detailed codes as to how implement in
case of panel data. Also, please read the presentation by Prof.
Wooldridge at https://www.msu.edu/~ec/faculty/papke/papke.html very
carefully.

Best wishes,
Suryadipta.