Re: st: St : Regression discontinuity with Dichotomous dependent variable

Subject   Re: st: St : Regression discontinuity with Dichotomous dependent variable
Date   Tue, 3 Jan 2012 16:17:55 -0500

Nick Sanders <[email protected]>:
Not so; you would need weights defined by the kernel with a given
bandwidth to make it a local linear regression.  Also, if treatment is
not deterministically determined by the running variable, i.e.
assignment is "fuzzy" as they say, you need ivregress not regress.

The ref given by Cameron McIntosh from July 14, 2011 pertains more to
-biprobit- and its relatives.