Re: st: Re: metareg

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: metareg
Date   Mon, 2 Jan 2012 15:48:57 +0000

-metareg- is a user-written program. The most recent version appears
to be that on SSC. Before that, there were articles on -metareg-  in
the Stata Journal and the Stata Technical Bulletin. -findit metareg-
reveals the references.

When people join Statalist, they are asked to read the FAQ before
posting. A prominent and longstanding request in the FAQ is that you
explain where user-written programs you refer to come from.

Beyond that, questions like this have a very low chance of being
answered positively. Even those familiar with -metareg- (not me) will
wonder what precisely you seek that is not covered at length in the
help for -metareg- and articles on -metareg-. Nor can they help you
interpret results that you don't show us.

Precise and specific questions are more likely to stimulate precise
and specific answers.

Nick