st: how to fix log, help, command viewers over the results window?

From   José Maria Pacheco de Souza <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: how to fix log, help, command viewers over the results window?
Date   Fri, 30 Dec 2011 12:37:14 -0200

Dear Statalisters:
May I have orientation on how to let the viewers fixed over the results windows while I type commands on the command window, in using Stata version 12? In version 10, the viewers remained present and allowed information, commands etc to be copyed in the command window. The viewers went under the results window when I clicked in these window, but were easily retrieved, since I allowed some space between the results window and the margins of the other windows.
Thank you.
josé maria
--
Jose Maria Pacheco de Souza
Professor Titular (aposentado), Colaborador Senior