[no subject]

If you have the latest files and did not make any changes in the
source code yourself, the new mesage probably indicates a bug in the
Mata code (althogh this seems a little bit odd to me, given your
syntax is rather simple). In this case your best choice is to contact
the author, Uli Kohler whose mail adress can be found in the -khb-
help file. As far as I know he is following the list, but a direct
request might in this case be the better alternative.

Best
Daniel