Antwort: st: png graph quality poor

From   Johannes Geyer <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Antwort: st: png graph quality poor
Date   Fri, 23 Dec 2011 10:34:14 +0100

I recommend a vector format like .emf or .wmf

Here is an earlier discussion when I had a similar problem:

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2010-03/msg01190.html

Best,

Johannes