RE: st: Presenting Interaction in LR

From   Cameron McIntosh <[email protected]>
To   STATA LIST <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Presenting Interaction in LR
Date   Thu, 8 Dec 2011 14:35:33 -0500

I would also suggest looking at the following for additional guidance on how to examine and discuss your interaction effects:

Hayes, A.F., & Matthes, J. (2009). Computational procedures for probing interactions in OLS and logistic regression: SPSS and SAS implementations. Behavior Research Methods, 41, 924-936. http://www.personal.psu.edu/jxb14/M554/articles/Hayes&Matthes2009.pdf

Aguinis, H, & Gottfredson, R. K. (2010). Best-practice recommendations for estimating interaction effects using moderated multiple regression. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 31, 776-786.http://mypage.iu.edu/~haguinis/JOB2010.pdf

Shieh, G. (2011). Clarifying the role of mean centering in multicollinearity of interaction effects.  British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 64(3), 462–477.

Francoeur, R.B. (2011). Interpreting interactions of ordinal or continuous variables in moderated regression using the zero slope comparison: tutorial, new extensions, and cancer symptom applications.International Journal of Society Systems Science, 3(1/2), 137-158.

Cam