Re: st: Recovering Names of Factor Variables for Displaying Table of Estimates

From   Lloyd Dumont <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Recovering Names of Factor Variables for Displaying Table of Estimates
Date   Mon, 5 Dec 2011 10:10:52 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, Alan.  That does generate a list of variables, including those created to capture the ineractions.  But, I get the same problem.

For example, according to the coeflegend table, one of the interactions is called 1.X1#c.X2.

But, if I try to generate a table of estimates...

estimates table M1 M2, ///
 stats(N) star(.1 .05 .01) ///
 keep(1.X1#c.X2) ///
 b(%9.4fc) stfmt(%9.0fc) style(oneline)

I get

X1#c: operator invalid
So, that leaves me back where I started...