RE: st: RE: Ratio of coefficients from two regressions and standard error‏.

From   meenakshi beri <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Ratio of coefficients from two regressions and standard error‏.
Date   Fri, 2 Dec 2011 15:44:57 +0000

Thanks for your reply. One more question -- how to use  Fieller's theorem  and derive confidence limits using stata in this case?

Meenakshi Beri
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Department of Economics
Wayne State University