RE: st: bootstrap weights

From   Cameron McIntosh <[email protected]>
To   STATA LIST <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: bootstrap weights
Date   Fri, 25 Nov 2011 16:32:25 -0500

Stefano,

I wonder if another, conservative approach might be to form clusters that maximize ICC, or more directly the intra-cluster covariances of the parameter estimates, and then use Taylor linearization to get your adjusted standard errors. It may take a bit of work to write an algorithm to generate clusters such as I describe.

For what it's worth,

Cam