Re: st: a model that runs in LISREL, but not in Stata 12. Any suggestions?

Subject   Re: st: a model that runs in LISREL, but not in Stata 12. Any suggestions?
Date   Mon, 14 Nov 2011 23:29:27 -0500

Have you tried fitting it with my -confa-? I doubt it is any better
than -sem- in terms of numeric stability issues... but at least it has
a more straightforward syntax :).