Re: st: RE: How to identify patterns of cyclicality using STATA?

From   Natasha Xingyuan Che <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: How to identify patterns of cyclicality using STATA?
Date   Thu, 10 Nov 2011 18:33:43 -0500

Thanks, Nick!  This is quite helpful.  I'm using a combination of your
suggestion and Kit's suggestion right now.  He is going to write up
his approach as a stata tip.  Thanks again!

-Natasha