Re: st: Switching regression on Panel data

Subject   Re: st: Switching regression on Panel data
Date   Mon, 24 Oct 2011 14:01:14 -0400

Andrea Mannberg <[email protected]>:
I doubt your application satisfies the assumptions maintained by
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/030440769401645G
but see also
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/~uctpb21/doc/Econometrics_Journal_10_2007_pp263-293.pdf
https://www.msu.edu/~ec/faculty/wooldridge/current%20research/selectivje.pdf

I cannot see how you ever hope to estimate the effect of gender while
"controlling for individual heterogeneity."