Re: st: A more informative error mesage in -reshape-

From   Jorge Eduardo Pérez Pérez <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: A more informative error mesage in -reshape-
Date   Thu, 13 Oct 2011 22:00:29 -0400

A fix that comes to my mind is to store each processed stub in a list
of processed stubs at the end of processing it, and then, before
processing the next stub, checking if it is stored in the list, and
issue a "stub already processed" error message if the stub is already
in the list. Probably this is easier said than done.

Jorge Eduardo Pérez Pérez