Re: st: Interpretation of nldecompose regression output

From   Maarten Buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Interpretation of nldecompose regression output
Date   Thu, 13 Oct 2011 15:02:54 +0200

Those questions are answered in the article, to which you do have
access if you are willing to pay $8.75, or you can wait a couple of
months till the moving wall passes and the article becomes free.

-- Maarten

--- On Thursday, October 13, 2011 2:26 PM Maarten Buis wrote:
> Did you read the article which introduced -nldecompose-?
>
> M. Sinning, M. Hahn, and T. K. Bauer (2008) "The Blinder-Oaxaca
> decomposition for nonlinear regression models" The Stata Journal,
> 8(4): 480-492.

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen