Re: st: FF 1992 data import problem

From   Andrew Dyck <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: FF 1992 data import problem
Date   Tue, 11 Oct 2011 07:57:23 -0600

Hi Mic,

Stata is pretty good at data import but success largely depends on the
format of the data coming from French's website. Hopefully there is an
option to export the website data in a CSV or tab delimited format.
Once you have this, importing into Stata is straight-forward using the
-insheet- command.

Good luck!

Andrew