Re: st: combining different storage types

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: combining different storage types
Date   Sat, 8 Oct 2011 18:44:48 +0100

You can always change the subject, but it helps to be clear that you
have done so.

Edward James, who started this thread, is concerned with country names
held in a variable; as said they can be stored in a string variable or
in value labels.

You now seem to be talking about a different problem with -reshape
wide-. It's certainly true that leading zero characters aren't allowed
in variable names

Nick