Bookmark and Share

Notice: On April 23, 2014, Statalist moved from an email list to a forum, based at

Re: st: instrumental variable

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: instrumental variable
Date   Thu, 29 Sep 2011 08:33:46 +0100

Stata is rich in commands for computing averages. -egen- with its
-mean()- function may be what you want.

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 3:02 AM, donsaane <> wrote:

> I have an endogeneity problem with one my variables : corruption and I want
> to control it with an instrumental variable: amount of bribes averages per
> industry.
> Is there any stata command to compute the average ? How can I construct my
> instrumental variable?
*   For searches and help try:

© Copyright 1996–2017 StataCorp LLC   |   Terms of use   |   Privacy   |   Contact us   |   Site index