Re: st: lag length selection in unbalanced panel

From   spyridoula dimou <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: lag length selection in unbalanced panel
Date   Wed, 28 Sep 2011 08:52:50 +0100 (BST)

Hello! Thanks for the quick response!

My panel is unbalanced. It consists of 30 countries with data from 1990 to 2007 (541 observations). I want to employ the -xtfisher- command as this seems to be appropriate in my case. I need to check for stationarity in order to decide whether a cointegration test could be done. My panel apart from the country (country) and time (years) variables consists of other 3 variables, total health spending (y), number of nurses (n) and number of doctors (d). According to the proposed