st: STATA and HLM Model Building

From   "Toro, Rosa" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: STATA and HLM Model Building
Date   Tue, 27 Sep 2011 23:01:26 +0000

I am starting to run some models in a rather large data using HLM.  I was shown a way to construct my models via STATA and then use HLM for analyses.  But, when trying to do it using the UCLA suggestions and another given to me by a colleague, I get the same error message

file HLM2MDM.STS not found

I have read through an old thread that addressed this problem, but the thread beginner did not make mention of what ended up working.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rosa