Re: st: Two way table of regression coefficients or intercepts with -esttab-

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Two way table of regression coefficients or intercepts with -esttab-
Date   Fri, 23 Sep 2011 15:07:06 +0100

Please remember the request to explain where user-written commands you
refer to come from.

Nick