Bookmark and Share

Notice: On April 23, 2014, Statalist moved from an email list to a forum, based at

st: Right Censored ordered probit with Stata 11

From   Urmi Bhattacharya <>
Subject   st: Right Censored ordered probit with Stata 11
Date   Fri, 23 Sep 2011 12:32:08 +0530

Dear Statalisters,
I am interested in running  a right censored ordered probit for grade
attainment. I saw in the statalist archive that Owen Haaga had written
a generalized ado file for doing the same for version 8.

I was wondering how could I access the ado file  and run it ?

Does someone know how if there is a different program for doing the same?

Your help would be much appreciated.

*   For searches and help try:

© Copyright 1996–2017 StataCorp LLC   |   Terms of use   |   Privacy   |   Contact us   |   Site index