Bookmark and Share

Notice: On April 23, 2014, Statalist moved from an email list to a forum, based at

st: MCA with stata (blog post)

From   Jan Fredrik Hovden <>
Subject   st: MCA with stata (blog post)
Date   Thu, 22 Sep 2011 22:50:10 +0200

For those interested in working with MCA with STATA, I have written a short blog post with the description of some tricks to get important functionalty like  a plot of individuals and show relative contributions by symbol size. It is all quite basic (no user-generated programs), but hopefully useful for someone. I am of course very grateful for any additional tips for doing MCA with STATA.

Jan Fredrik
*   For searches and help try:

© Copyright 1996–2017 StataCorp LLC   |   Terms of use   |   Privacy   |   Contact us   |   Site index